- Responsible for projects from delivering design concept to project completion
- Manage the feasibility study, schematic design works and detailed design works
- Manage and supervise various vendors and contractors and proactively handle all project issues and resolve potential clashes.
- Review design proposals, tender documents and reports
- Work with the team for other ad hoc assignments
- Registered Architect (HKIA or RIBA)
- Familiar with Hong Kong Architectural statutory requirements, local practice.
- Well-versed with local government submissions and approval procedures
- Team player with positive working attitude and detail-oriented
- Good project management and communication skills
- Fluency in Cantonese and English
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop and other graphic presentation software
Interested parties please send resume with expected salary to Head of Human Resources at recruit @ alkf.com
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
ANDREW LEE KING FUN & ASSOCIATES ARCHITECTS LIMITED
19/F, Universal Trade Centre, 3 Arbuthnot Road Central, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2525-0008 Fax: (852) 2868-5371 E-mail: recruit @ alkf.com