IE, SIU & CHUNG ARCHITECTS LIMITED is a renowned architectural firm that was established in Hong Kong since 1991. We provide a broad range of multidisciplinary architectural consultancy services on new buildings and A&A projects of varying sizes and complexity. We are now expanding our in-house designing division and are looking for dynamic individuals with a “strong design sense” to join our growing team.
- Degree or diploma in interior design.
- Min. 3-5 years of solid working experience in interior design.
- To support GM or Head Designer in developing concepts to meet client brief.
- Translate design concepts into presentation/proposals with detailed SketchUp models or other 3D renderings.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp, 3D Max, (V-ray a plus), as well as freehand sketching.
- Prepare material board, source & specify fittings, furniture, fabrics and finishes.
- Handle design documentation and detailed construction drawings.
- Undertake site, mockup and furniture surveys
- Coordinate and liaise with project team including dealing with clients, contractors and suppliers.
- Candidates with experience on website maintenance will be an asset.
- High proficiency in English and Chinese with good communication and coordination skill and a team player.
We offer 5-day work week with no unnecessary overtime hours, medical benefits, 14 days annual leave, 12-month pay and discretionary bonus to the right candidate.
Candidates with less experience will be considered for the Assistant Designer role.
Interested parties please send full resume giving details of qualifications and experience, expected salary, date available and contact no. to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit our website: www.iscarch.com (Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only)