IE, SIU & CHUNG ARCHITECTS LIMITED is a renowned architectural firm that was established in Hong Kong since 1991. We provide a broad range of multidisciplinary architectural consultancy services, particularly on local statutory regulations. In recent years, the firm has been specializing in urban redevelopments as well as A&A for projects of varying sizes and complexity. A small sampling of our projects includes multi-storey residential apartments, luxury detached homes, offices, hotels, Ginza-type F&B buildings, multi-storey flagship shops for international brands, shopping malls, factories, banks, rehabilitation centers, and schools. In light of our expansion, we look for dynamic individuals to join our growing team.
Senior Architect / Project Architect
- HKIA Registered Architect with around 8-10 years of experience. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Project Architect
- Experience in handling sizable residential, commercial, hotel and A&A projects in Hong Kong.
- Well-versed with local development controls and Hong Kong building regulations is a must
- Strong in project management and ability to take lead in coordinating a team of project consultants
- Strong planning, organizing and coordinating ability with good communications and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD is a prerequisite and knowledge in BIM Revit is a plus
- Excellent in written & spoken English, Cantonese & Mandarin
We offer 5-day work week with no unnecessary overtime hours, medical benefits, 14 days annual leave, 12-month pay and discretionary bonus to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send full resume giving details of qualifications and experience, expected salary, date available and contact number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website: www.iscarch.com
(Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only)