Ronald Lu & Partners (RLP), established in Hong Kong in 1976, is an award-winning practice specializing in architectural and interior design and master planning. The firm has completed and is engaged in wide variety of projects, including large-scale integrated urban developments, transit-oriented development, commercial buildings, residential developments, and cultural and public developments. RLP has received over 180 local and international accolades for its exceptional projects, in particular Lee Tung Avenue, The Tanner Hill, Ko Shan Theatre New Wing, Pac Central, CIC Zero Carbon Building, the China Resources Building. RLP is ranked 60th among the world’s Top 100 architectural firms by UK’s Building Design “bd” magazine in 2018.
RLP has offices in Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen, housing its strong team of over 550 professionals. Committed to charity and social responsibility, and has been awarded the Caring Company Logo for nine years in a row. For more information about us, please visit: www.rlphk.com.
BIM Manager (Ref: HKIA_BIM-M_20190708)
- In-depth knowledge of AutoDesk Revit, AutoCAD, Rhinoceros, NavisWorks, Dynamo, and other BIM Tools.
- Setup and Implement the Common Data Environment (CDE) systems on projects i.e. BIM 360.
- Setup and Implement the latest BIM Technologies on projects i.e. Clash Detection, Digital Fabrication, MiC, DfMA, IoT, BMS.
- Maintain a high level of competency of all BIM software tools.
- Understand and make reference to HK / International BIM standards and guidelines.
- Develop BIM Standards and Implement efficiently on projects.
- Facilitate BIM training for internal staff.
- Continuous professional development through attendance at BIM conferences, seminars and workshops.
- Work with project teams to develop and implement BIM strategies, BIM Execution Plans and workflows and processes in accordance with company standards, Client requirements and industry best practice.
- Be responsible for BIM Project proposal, BIM Execution Plan development, implementation and enforcement.
- Participate in Project BIM coordination and progress meeting when required.
- Collaborate with external consultants and other project stakeholders when required.
- Reviewing modelling formats / protocol and help resolve BIM issues.
- Ensure the quality of BIM deliverables.
- Expertise in developing families, setting up drawing and modeling standards, and managing and translating complex geometries between other 3D modelling software and Revit platforms i.e. Rhinoceros.
- Lead and instruct project teams to use BIM for design development and drawing production / submission i.e. General Building Plan.
- Degree holder in Architecture or related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Architectural or multi-disciplined design projects (At least 5 years’ experience in BIM management).
- Professional Member of Hong Kong Institute of Building Information Modelling (MHKIBIM).
- Other BIM memberships will be considered.
- Good knowledge of construction is preferred.
- Good knowledge of BIM software.
- Experience in teaching Revit.
- Fluent in English (speaking, writing, reading).
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or HR Department, Ronald Lu & Partners (Hong Kong) Ltd., 33/F Wu Chung House, 213 Queen's Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Information provided will be used for the purpose of employment application only.