IE, SIU & CHUNG ARCHITECTS LIMITED is a renowned architectural firm that was established in Hong Kong since 1991. We provide a broad range of multidisciplinary architectural consultancy services, particularly on local statutory regulations. In recent years, the firm has been specializing in urban redevelopments as well as A&A for projects of varying sizes and complexity. A small sampling of our projects includes multi-storey residential apartments, luxury detached homes, offices, hotels, Ginza-type F&B buildings, multi-storey flagship shops for international brands, shopping malls, factories, banks, rehabilitation centers, and schools. In light of our expansion, we look for dynamic individuals to join our growing team.
- Degree / Master in Architecture
- Min. 2-5 years working experience in Buildings Ordinance, project administration, presentation, design and detailing.
- Strong in Hong Kong Building Regulations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop and SketchUp
- Must be able to prepare BD submission drawings, working drawings, tender documents and to administer construction contracts.
- High proficiency in English and Chinese, good communication and coordination skill.
We offer 5-day work week with no unnecessary overtime hours, medical benefits, 14 days annual leave, 12-month pay and discretionary bonus to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send full resume giving details of qualifications and experience, expected salary, date available and contact number to:
Please visit our website: www.iscarch.com
(Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only)