Architectural Project Unit Limited - Architectural Assistant
Architectural Project Unit Limited (APU), is an architectural firm that specializes in master planning, building consultancy, architecture and interior design with clients from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, etc. APU is united by a strong desire to deliver quality designs and architectural services. Working as a collaborative design studio, our team is dedicated to creating timeless, avant-garde and innovative designs.
APU is one of the pioneers of the region in implementing Building Information Modeling (BIM) in building design and project management. The top-notch technology smooths the project phases by providing comprehensive, efficient and accurate solutions to our clients and other consultants. APU also possesses experts in BIM certified training.
APU has established business relationships with leading property developers, government authorities & NGOs, as well as global clients. Widely diversified, our business is growing and we are seeking talents to join our team to achieve for excellence. . In APU, we highly value our people and we offer attractive compensation packages, opportunities and support for professional training and long term career development. We believe that it is our people who have been the drivers of our success.
- HKIA members / registered architects or Architectural Degree / Diploma Holder with relevant experience;
- Demonstrate sound administration and communication skill in team management and project management
- High achieving, reliable, results driven, independent, analytical minded with an eye for detail
- Design flair on architectural interior, knowledge of BIM is an advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken Putonghua, Cantonese and English.
- Proficient in ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Sketch up
- Immediately available is preferred.
- Fresh graduates may also be considered
- Joining position and salary will commensurate with qualification and experience.
Interested candidates please send full resume stating qualifications, academic background, working experience, portfolio, expected salary, available date and contact details to:
• By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By Mail:
Architectural Project Unit Limited
Suite 1218, 12/F, Chevalier Commercial Centre, 8 Wang Hoi Rd, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
Attn: Human Resources Department