IE, SIU & CHUNG ARCHITECTS LIMITED is a renowned architectural firm that was established in Hong Kong since 1991. We provide a broad range of multidisciplinary architectural consultancy services, particularly on local statutory regulations. In recent years, the firm has been specializing in urban
redevelopments as well as A&A for projects of varying sizes and complexity. A small sampling of our projects includes multi-storey residential apartments, luxury detached homes, offices, hotels, Ginza-type F&B buildings, multi-storey flagship shops for international brands, shopping malls, factories, banks, rehabilitation centers, and schools. In light of our expansion, we look for dynamic individuals to join our growing team.
Senior Architect / Authorized Person
- Strong and efficient in formulating concept design to maximize development potential for New
- Buildings under the most up‐to‐date Building Ordinance and codes.
- Experienced in A&A submissions of various nature.
- Pro‐active in communication and liaising with different Governmental Departments.
- Ability to produce clear and concise presentation materials (i.e. feasibility studies) to pitch to potential clients in short period of time.
- Demonstrate sound leadership skill as Project Architect and lead a project team to execute projects from delivering design concept to coordination and project completion.
- Manage and review design proposals from various consultants and counter propose alternatives to develop an efficient design for the best interest of the client.
- Oversee tendering process / contract documentation and reports
- Skilled in supervision, communication and coordination with contractors and vendors to ensure the project/design quality scheduling and execution, including timely review of Construction drawing etc.
- Assist client in cost control, work scheduling, project supervision, material requisitions and documentation
- Competent in ad‐hoc work tasks and preparedness to work under pressure.
- Registered Architect in Hong Kong with HKIA or equivalent;
- Authorized Person (Architect);
- At least 10 years working in local architectural consultancy firms or with past experiences in property developers;
- Familiar with building ordinance, end‐to‐end project delivery and coordination with consultants, main contractors and government officials;
- Solid project management experience in complete development cycle from conceptual design, construction to completion
- Strong problem solving skill and commercially aware
- Proactive mindset with strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills
- Proven leadership and mentorship capabilities
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop and other graphic presentation software
- Knowledge in BIM is a plus
We offer 5-day work week with no unnecessary overtime hours, medical benefits, 14 days annual leave, 12-month pay and discretionary bonus to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send full resume giving details of qualifications and experience, expected salary, date available and contact number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website: www.iscarch.com
(Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only)