Online Registration (Session 1)
Online Registration (Session 2)
Online Registration (Session 3)
Online Registration (Session 4)
Online Registration (Session 5)
Online Registration (Session 6)
1. Places will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
2. Confirmation will be issued to successful registrants via email.
3. As soon as the event is full, a full-house announcement together with a name-list of the participants who have successfully enrolled the event will be posted on the Headlines section on the Institute’s website’s at www.hkia.net.
4. Enrolment fees apply to all successful registrants. If the successful registrant fails to show up in the event without prior cancellation with the Secretariat, no refund will be made under any circumstances.
5. Cancellation must be made to the Secretariat by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (2511 6323) minimum THREE working days before the day of the event or the deadline specified in the confirmation email to successful registrants, whichever is earlier. Otherwise, no refund will be made.
6. HKIA Members must bring along their HKIA Membership card or HKID card for recording attendance for HKIA-CPD requirements.