||19 October 2022, Wednesday
||7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
||Cantonese supplemented with English
Architects, being one of the key players in project management, are exposed to high corruption risk. To help architects stay alert to corruption risks and ethical traps, and to uphold high integrity standard, the ICAC speaker will illustrate the common ethical traps in project management through case sharing.
The workshop aims to:
- raise participants’ corruption prevention awareness
- assist participants to identify the corruption risks when discharging professional duties
- equip participants with knowledge on how to prevent corruption
Contents of the workshop:
- Professional Ethics
- Anti-Corruption Laws in Hong Kong
- Sharing and analysis of past ICAC cases concerning the construction industry
- Corruption prevention measures for architectural professionals to handle ethical dilemmas and corruption risks, e.g. conflict of interests, etc.
Ms Carrie Yu
Senior Corruption Prevention Officer
Ms. Carrie Yu (B(Arch), MRICS) is a Senior Corruption Prevention Officer of the Corruption Prevention Department, ICAC. She has experience in advising government departments, public bodies and private organisations on corruption risks and preventive measures concerning their systems and procedures.
Successful registrants will receive a confirmation email containing the unique Zoom link to join the webinar.
If you want to claim CPD Hours for this event, please enter your FULL name and HKIA membership number during registration for record purpose.